A New Year

01 January 2010

The last 2 weeks have flown by it seems. The Man's come home for Christmas Exodus and sadly tomorrow we will be driving him back to the airport for another good bye. My mom came and visited us as well for part of the time as well. It was so incredibly nice to have everyone together again after being apart but at the same time the noise level drove me bonkers. In the past I used to love the noise of commotion in my house, as I get older though I'm starting to like the quietness. I like hearing my thoughts, or the sound of the wind blowing outside, sound of the washing machine.

Watching the Rose Bowl. Funny how the old team I loved to watch play, the Buckeyes are playing my new favorite team, the Ducks. It's going to be a good game unfortunately the Buckeye's scord the first TD. *sigh*

Perfect way to spend the first day of the new year, us all together, healthy, happy and laughing. I wish every one a good and plentiful new year.

♥ ♥ A Muddy PAW ♥ ♥

0 Voices:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails