Snuggles bring smiles

17 May 2011

It's been forever or so it seems since I updated. 

Honestly I've had nothing positive to say and just didn't want to write long redundant posts of me bitching about how much I hate the Army and how they are screwing with not just mine but my kids hearts. 

Let alone that they are screwing Dirt Diver's chances at getting promoted and his faith in the military is dwindling so low that he can't find a single positive thing to say about it anymore.

But it's things like this morning that make every thing so minimal...









2 Voices:

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet picture! Sorry things are rough right now. I pray they get better for y'all soon!

EmberRose said...

So where's the tutorial on that hairdo honey?!? Shit is FIERCE!

The military has been on some other shit for the longest. I just... I don't even know what to say about it anymore. No one can fault you for just being over it and not wanting to speak on it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails