My last sets of pots that I had purchased were the very inexpensive ones I received for Valentine’s Day in 2005. They were horrible, handles became loose; well in fact 2 handles melted, they warped, and the coating inside of them flaked horribly. The last couple of years I had hinted to wanting to get another set but finances and emergencies seemed to take precedence over my luxury item. For Christmas I received Paula Deen’s Premium Cookware Set in the very pretty Aqua color. I honestly didn’t finish my presents because I was too excited, ripped the box open, washed and then dove right into Sausage and Biscuits for breakfast.
- I received the 10 piece set that included 1 Quart and the 2 Quart saucepans, a 4.5 Quart stock pot, 9 inch and an 10.5 inch skillets.
- Each of the saucepans and the stock pot came with their own glass lids that allow for you to watch the progress of your cooking.
- One feature that I love about this set is that they are oven safe up to 350˚F. That little perk is really nice when I make an item and the kids aren’t ready to eat I can use the oven to keep it warm without dirtying another dish.
- The handles are comfortable and allow for grip with no need to worry about slipping from your hands.
- Another detail I love about these is the heat distribution is FANTASTIC. I can heat up water in half the time then the older set I had. Makes cooking quick and simple.
Normally I keep my pots under the stove but with this set, I made room on my Baker's Rack to keep them out. Thanks to my husband for giving me this set, I am sure he has no clue what kind of monster he has created, but I now plan to start buying more of her items to restock my kitchen!