Adventures of potty training

09 February 2010

pottytraining

I would love to say the adventures of potty training are smooth sailing. When I quit my job in November this was one of the parenting tasks I figured would be smooth sailing. I’d LOVE to say that Monkey is the easiest of all the kids. I’d LVOE to say that this adventure doesn’t make me want to pull my hair out. Or to say that he has the concept down perfectly.

But I can’t.

Every time I think we’re making a new step, he’s taking 2 backwards. I know it has to do with The Man coming and going during Christmas. He was doing so incredibly well before. Now it’s a headache. Last night we’re watching tv. Lil t’ is on the floor and Monkey is on the couch. He climbs down yelling he has to pee but doesn’t head for the bathroom. In the time it clicked in my head what he was doing, putting the laptop down and jumping up; Monkey pulled his pants down and peed on Lil t’. Yes you read that right. He whipped it out and peed on his big brother’s head. I about died. Chased him to the bathroom, yelled for a couple minutes, threw Lil t’ in the shower and then I ran into my room shutting the door before shoving my face into a pillow while I screamed and laughed uncontrollably. On one hand it was so incredibly disgusting and rude. While on the other hand, I found the whole thing hilarious. I have issues. I mean seriously, what goes through that boy’s mind that told him it was okay to pee on his brother?!


12 Voices:

Janet said...

LOL...sorry but I couldn't help but laugh. Those are the things that make me glad I have girls. They just can't whip it out to pee.

The Blonde Duck said...

My mom said I was hell to toilet train.

aladdinsane12 said...

thanks for stopping by my blog!

i just laughed SOOO HARD at that story! amazing.

p.s. when he gets older, he's gonna KILL you for putting that photo online! :)

Sal said...

AHHHH ahaha! hilarious!!!

Just_Lizzie said...

Okay, I would have laughed too.

A word on the new look here: Your new text color is very hard to read.

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

I was laughing so hard at this. I've been there.

Welcome to the Friday Follow. I'm your newest follower. So glad to have you with us. I'm way behind but here I am.

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com

Anonymous said...

Trust me they say that boys are so much harder than girls but I wouldn't know because I have all boys. However when my four year old was potty training, it was like a battle every day between him, his dad and myself. I tried many times to back off and it wasn't until his dad saw the extreme melt down that he finally decided to back off after that it was smooth sailing, now time for the second one, LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so sorry, but I laughed out loud with that. Who knows what goes through their heads?

Chelle said...

I'm glad I could make you all laugh with our adventures.

@ aladdinsane12, I view it as payback for all the adventures he puts me through. LOL

I would love to see inside a toddler's mind. Oh the funnies that would come out.

IKR Designs said...

Hi there! Stopping by from MBC FFF! Happy Wednesday!!

Sarah Beth said...

Ha. Funny, but I do not envy you one bit! I'm sure my time will come, though.

Anonymous said...

Would you be annoyed with me if I said I was laughing out loud right now?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails