Not Me Monday

01 February 2010


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Let’s see if I can recap the highlights:

WHILE TRYING to sleep during the night I would (NOT) have lost my patience with one of our cats, grabbed their condo shoving it in the bathroom along with him and closing the door all the way.

THERE WAS (NOT) a time I choose to opt out on exercising during naptime only to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for 3 hours straight.

I MOST defiantly wouldn’t have eaten an entire bag of Necco candy hearts while hiding under my blankets when Monkey came looking for me in the middle of the night.

TOSSING ALL the clean laundry to the floor because I was too tired and lazy to put away before going to bed is (NOT) what this responsible parent does when there is the chance that the cats would lay in them shedding their fur everywhere.

I WOULD (NOT) be caught looking at longies trying to pinch enough together to possibly buy another pair.

I WOULD never stay up ridiculously late on school nights, roll out of bed long enough to wake the older ones, and then once they were dressed and moving crawl back into bed for another hour of sleep.

AND MOST certainly, I would (NOT) have made dinner for the kids the other night and kinda sorta rushed bedtime. Only so I that I could enjoy half a jar of Strawberry frosting and a tall boy of Pabst Blue Ribbon as a reward for not duct taping them to the wall.

Nope not me! I would never cheat the system and pull the Ace card as mom to get away with these things. Never.




5 Voices:

Mrs P said...

Alright I've gotta know - what are longies??

Chelle said...

LOL Longies are wool pants that are knitted or crocheted. They are predominately used as a diaper cover because wool breaks down the enzymes in urine naturally.

My favorite pair: Cloudy butt

Rhino Butt

First custom pair

Ms. Diva said...

Hahaha! At least you sent th kids to bed! I just grab and hide in my bedroom!!!

Shelley said...

Visiting from FFF @ MBC! I'm your newest follower! Love for you to come visit me!

http://shelleysswag.blogspot.com/

Stefanie said...

How funny was this :)

Stopping by from MBC and now following you!

Stefanie http://pediatricsafety.net

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails