My tongue is dangling by little shreds of patience

08 May 2010

I am so incredibly excited. Dirt Diver and Lil T' are off to pick up our couch, all the pieces are in today. *happydanceinmyseat* So while the big boys are off using their muscles, me Monkey and Princess moved the baker's rack out of the way, took down the baby gate and moved the nasty couch out of the way. I kid you not, Princess is screaming at the top of her lungs trying to push through the couch and the wall. Monkey is on the end of the couch pushing yelling "push harder mom! PUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH". He couldn't get the concept that I was pulling while he pushes.

Then as I topple out of the front door with the couch on me, Dirt Diver calls and wants to know if I'm making room for the new one. I think to myself "no asshole I'm sitting here painting my toe nails and making cookies" but instead answer "yes babe, what's up". I swear just his name on my caller id sends me into instant bitch mode some days. Don't get me wrong, I love the man with all my heart, but the things he does sometimes just drive me to murder. How many times can one person call on a trip to walmart? This morning within 2 minutes of leaving the house AFTER already telling me for the 3rd time that I needed to make room in the living room he calls to remind me that I can't sit and watch tv. *sideeyeglancethrowingdarts* Really? Cause I thought I could and not do a dang thing here.

I HAVE TEETH MARKS IN MY TONGUE ladies! Literally too. I am constantly biting my tongue to keep from biting his head off. I have tried to talk to him about it but it goes through one ear and the other. I've accepted that's how he is, but it takes a toll some days. Other days I think he's so cute and adorable. Today on the other hand, I find it to be my alibi for murder.

/*** end my rant for the day. Going to finish cleaning up the living room, figure out where to put the working desktop, and wait patiently for the new couch. I should look into more memory for this desktop. I about died when I was reviewing the specs on it. I have a total of 477MB yes ladies that's MEGABYTES vs. the 4GB I have on my broken laptop. This just won't do. Will have to search for a good deal on that item.

Oh on another note, I bought a desk for the computer, got it home looked at the picture on the box and decided against it. So I ordered a better one WITH my first office chair to go with it. Now I have to wait 2 weeks for it and take the other one back. The sad thing is, before I left last night to buy the desk I was >< that close to just ordering the other desk but was too impatient. Silly me.

Okay I'm running off now, Monkey just snuck past me with oreo's for breakfast!

4 Voices:

Jenny said...

You are one busy momma! Hope you enjoy the new couch..sometimes men think we are like them...we are productive unlike them!

Happy Mothers Day!

Just Jenn said...

Love your blog. You keep me laughing. I read it to my husband while he is in Alaska and I am in Maine. You help us image what our life will be like once we finally begin it together. :)

Thank you!

Just Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marcia said...

Happy mother's day. I hope you get to relax and be pampered-you deserve it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails