I don't need Imodium Ad for my mouth! I've got substance!

01 July 2010


So the ever fabulous Maranda @ My Camo Colored Life was so gracious as to bestow me with the “A Blog with a Substance”. Much like her feelings of her own blog, I too feel that this little home on the web suffers from a severe case of diarrhea of the mouth. So it’s really nice to know that SOMEONE out there feels that I don’t ramble in circles making her dizzy trying to follow my train of thought.

With that said if you haven’t been to My Camo Colored Life then you NEED to go NOW, well after you finish reading my post then jump on over and check her adorable self and family out, not to mention her crazy water loving kitty!

As much as I hate them, there are rules that come with this awesome award.
  • Thank the blogger who awarded it to you. CHECKIEDACHECKCHECK
  • Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using 5 words only. CHECKkinda
  • Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance. REBELCHECK

My blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience… It’s okay to laugh @ yourself. (and if you’re counting the @ doesn’t count as that’s a symbol and there wasn’t a rule against symbols!)

Passing it on to 10 fabulous bloggers:

A Military Wife’s Mayhem  @ http://www.militarywifemayhem.com/
Diary of a Navy Wife @ http://navywifediary.blogspot.com

And I know I’m breaking the rules again. I didn’t give it to 10 people. My thinking on that is, as much as the internet is HUGE, we as bloggers seem to be still small. We all read each other, know of another’s blog, etc. If we all give 10 blogs awards, pretty soon there won’t be anyone around to give it to. So I’m throwing some back into the pond for another catch.

Today is our first Family Day and I’m missing it. I have to say I want to cry. This is the downside to daycare. I don’t have any full time kids but am doing backup for another provider and it’s going to be way too hot to take the little guy out into the field today. Man I so badly want to see Dirt Diver man and fire the Howitzer. At least Monkey and ‘Tater went with him while Princess stays here to play with the little guy coming today.

Have a fabulous Thursday and I’m off to figure out how to sweep up my piles of dirt with no dustpan. We HAD three of them and they have ALL gone missing this week.



Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

4 Voices:

mannadonn said...

Awww! Sorry you have to miss family day but at least you are bringing in a little cash right?? That's a plus isn't it???

I love your blogging philosophy and I TOTALLY agree about the @ symbol.

And don't worry...I didn't give it to 10 people either! ;-)

Mrs. S. said...

Oh my love THANK YOU!!! Also, boo for having to miss family day. Sorry sweets!

blessing said...

Awwww....thanks dear! I really appreciate it. You rock!!!!
Musings Of An Army Wife

Mary Teresa said...

I recommend thin flexible cardboard. Like a cereal box. Not like I would have ever needed to create a dust pan substitute cuz I'm squared away. Or something. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails