Question to the masses

30 June 2010

Since I am an indecisive twit most of the time, figured I'd let you guys chime in. Trying the new comment thingie mabopper that has a name of Disqus but I like thingie mabopper better because let’s face it, everything is a thingie or awhatcyamacallit when we are too lazy to actually look at the proper name of something.

I am not sure I like it so much and was thinking of going back to the regular blogger comment field. Reason for not being a huge fan of it is I can’t reply to people via email. It seems that I can only comment as a reply on the actual comment on the actual post.

BUT

I like you guys and your opinions so what do you like better. The current plug-in comment box by Disqus or do you like Blogger’s original format?





Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

12 Voices:

The Wifey said...

I was thinking of changing my comment box but if I can't reply via email I am going to stick to the blogger one. I like that I can reply to comments via email.

Renee said...

I prefer the Blogger Original format. The Disqus is just too combersome to mess with.

Renee said...

See what I mean? I have to go back and grab the link to my Blog just so you'll know who I am...that's usually why I don't leave a comment on blogs with the DISQUS or other comment format.

mannadonn said...

I have disqus and I like that I can reply to the people who respond. If they put their email in, the response does go to their email. I could never figure out how to respond in the blogger comment box. Because I wanted to be able to reply to people, I started using Disqus. Maybe I didn't give the blogger box a chance? Either way, I'll keep commenting no matter which way you go...

Mary Teresa said...

I honestly don't care one way or the other personally, so if you don't like it...change it back!

Kate@Mommy Monologues said...

I used to have disqus, but it would never work. I loved it though when it did work because I felt like I was able to communicate directly with people who left comments. But like mannadon said down below the comments always go to people's email. The thing I don't like about blogger comments is that people have the option of "no-reply" so some people I can write back to via email & some people I can't--drives me nuts when I can't!!!

Thanks for stopping by Mommy Monologues!!! I'm a new follower over here!

Mrs. S. said...

I like google better but its your perogative woman!!

amuddypaw said...

But I CANT DECIDE WOMAN! <-- said with a really bad impersonation of Scottie from Star Trek. lol

amuddypaw said...

So replying to this, will in return send you an email back with me saying "So replying to this, will in return send you an email back with me saying "So replying to this, will in return send you an email back with me saying "So replying to this, will in return send you an email back with me saying
...

Gaah I crack myself up sometimes.

amuddypaw said...

LOL I get it. I wish I could figure out how to have the option for people to use either Disqus or Blogger form. hmm

mannadonn said...

LMAO!! Okay. You are officially...a nerd! And I mean that in the kindest most loving sort of way. LOL!

amuddypaw said...

I have yet to figure it out. I like the way this lets you comment directly to the person commenting on your blog but there are times when I am out and about sitting in the car bored and want to reply to people and I can't.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails