When you're brain can't think, post pictures instead

06 July 2010

I kept laying in bed trying to figure out what to write about today since I took 3 days off without even looking at mine or other blogs. I feel a tad bit overwhelmed by the 300 plus posts awaiting for me in Google Reader, will attempt to weed through them today while I try to get back on track with cleaning and laundry. With that said, there really is not much to write about as my mind is a huge mushy jell-o awaiting to harden up to be of some use to me.

Think these pictures will sum up our weekend…

ashlynn2

Steak & New York. Yes I got nicknamed “steak” over the weekend. It’s amazing how WELL I can play beer pong when I have a piece of steak in my hand while chowing down on it to combat the mass amount of beer I was forced to drink.

steak&newyork

I swear I can NEVER get enough pictures of us together. Here comes the conceited part of me… but DAYUM! We’re hot. *snickersnort*

BTW do you see that SNAZZY beer koozie around my neck? I LOVE IT! Dirt Diver found it for me at Bass Pro Shop, it's got a neck strap so I never have to loose my beer again. Although! There is a draw back to this snazzy dohickie. When you take it off to go to the bathroom, grab it when you're done and start to walk off... if you are NOT paying attention then the neck strap will catch on your bathroom drawer knob, stretch out and sling shot your can of beer back at the mirror spraying yourself and your freshly cleaned bathroom in beer. Party Foul does not do justice to what I did Saturday.
IMG_7929

We can never have a fight night without Dirt Diver or someone else trying to prove their balls are bigger then the other.
boys

Sadly this pic is missing about 10 more people but they were outside playing Corn Hole
ufc#116

And last but not least, the kids with Dirt Diver
familyday

After going through 261 pictures from this weekend, Monkey and ‘Tater missed almost every single shot, wait no Monkey missed all them. How in the world does a 3 year old miss 261 shots. Sneaky little fellow.

How was your weekend? I hope it was spent lots of love, laughter, and friends.

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

9 Voices:

Theresa said...

Looks like a great weekend! I love the beer coozie, but if it makes you feel better, I would do the same thing with the bathroom door handle!

mannadonn said...

Hahahahahaha!!! I love all the pictures! That sucks about getting caught up with your bathroom handle and the beer koozie. I miss beer pong! I haven't played that in years. Wow! I'm glad you guys had a great time!

Just_Lizzy said...

Hey, can you send me that last shot of the kids without the watermark across the middle of it? Thx, mom

Mrs. S. said...

Fun!! You look fabulous. I miss youuuu!

amuddypaw said...

LOL Thanks. I have figured it out, while the Koozie is awesome it's meant for you to strangle yourself.

amuddypaw said...

Can you believe I've never played it till that weekend? I've always watched from high school up but never full on played. There were so many rude and crude rules like "girls can blow and dicks can finger". I couldn't stop laughing every time one of the guys would try to "finger" their ball out of the cup before hitting the beer.

amuddypaw said...

yes I will in just a minute.

amuddypaw said...

I've missed you too my love.

Sarah Ruth said...

Fun fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails