Getting to Know You!

15 August 2010

Getting to know YOU

1. What kind of athlete has the hottest body?
        MMA guys I think, wait no bull riders. No wait hold on okay yes Bull Riders. There is absolutely NOTHING sexier in the world then a Cowboy wearing Wranglers in chaps. *droolsalloverkeyboard*

2. Are you a planner or a procrastinator?
            Procrastination and I go to together like Ivory and Ebony. We are in so in sync with each other it’s quite scary most times. We are the epitome of a perfect dysfunctional but functional couple.

3. Diet or regular (soda)?
        Are you trying to friggen kill me?! Diet is the devil’s drink! It’s going to turn you into a dull boring cardboard cutout of you. Regular soda that’s loaded up with good healthy caffeine to send you bouncing off the walls because it’s rich in flavor!

4. What's your one "must have" for Fall?
        Are we talking fashion accessories? My Ariats
            Are we talking food? Pumpkin Bread
            Are we talking decorating? Fall colored strands of leaves to hang up on the entertainment center
            Are we talking coats? My Realtree camo hunting jacket

I’m pretty sure by now you have guessed that I am truly and completely outta sync with this question. *snicker*

5. What's your favorite fast food restaurant?
        Jack in the Box. But we don’t have them here. So then it would any TRUE Mexican taco shop that ends in “o” but we don’t have them here either. And I don’t give a flying pigs poop care what anyone says; Mexican food anywhere BUT So-Cal is absolutely HORRIBLE!

6. What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy?
        Any blue collar getting their hands dirty kinda job… cowboys, oil riggers, construction crew, military, etc. I really don’t have a preference just as long as they get dirty and have a nice set of biceps.

7. Did you wear braces?
        Nope and I feel so incredibly jipped that I didn’t either! That ONE friggen tooth that is turned by a whole 3 cm just throws off my smile and it’s ridiculous that not a single f’ing orthodontist would willing fully heartedly 100% recommend putting braces on my face. That ONE tooth that is kinda off to the side irritates the hell out of me when I run my tongue across it and I wanted it straight like all the other toofies. Ya wanna know what’s bad? One time I went to an Ortho appt to speak with the dentist about the possibility of me getting them and he had the nerve to tell me to not run my tongue over the tooth that bugs me because I didn’t need braces and he wasn’t going to recommend them. Really doc? Just not put my tongue in that quadrant of the mouth? Hmmm what a nut job!

8. Would you rather have a guy that's super sexy or kind?
        Can’t I have both? But if I had to pick one or the other, I’d have to go with kind but he’s gotta at LEAST be in the top 20% of being super sexy. I don’t know if I could deal with a let’s say 5% in the “brown bag his face” category. That would just be a LONG relationship of looking every where but him. And yes I’m superficial at times. I’m sorry. Wait no I’m not. Because I know for a FACT that no one would willingly marry a “brown bag his face” category guy and be able to be 100% happy with the way he looks.


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

6 Voices:

Meg said...

Great answers! I am stopping by from GTKY linky! Man, you really love cowboys, I'll admit...I dated a Steer Wrestler once, he was pretty hot! Have a great Sunday!

The Resor's said...

Hey! I'm a new follower and added you on facebook! You should come and do my "Picnik It Sunday" meme...if you'd lilke of course! Great blog!! :) I'm the wife of a Marine! Can't wait to read more about you!

Rachel--The Kooky Queen said...

LOOOOOOOOOOVED your post!! Totally, diet will kill you! Diets too, haha! Because then you can't have pumpkin bread sinfully stuffed with chocolate chips!!!!!

Chelle said...

EXCATLY! Diets are horrible and should be banned forever. Ohh I've never tried choco chips in my pumpkin bread. Hmm will be trying that now.

Chelle said...

Hi and thank you. Will check it out today. Thanks again.

Chelle said...

LOL you can't go wrong with cowboys. George Straight is gonna come find me one of these days. *snicker*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails