I'm not here right but leave a message and I'll call you back..

18 August 2010


Okay no really I am here but I'm dragging ass way more then I want to be on a Wednesday and since the ever ubberly gorgeous, big hearted, sweetest fellow Milspouse Mrs. S. over at The Adventures of Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. must have lost her mind and asked me to Guest Post for her; I'm there today. So instead of hitting that ugly dull not so shiny square with the dingy white "x" in the middle, click away on my Guest Postand go visit!

Don't forget to leave her some ♥ commenty love ♥ because we all love 'em!



Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 Voices:

Lauren said...

Hi! I left a blog award for you on my blog :-)

http://youngbutnotcompletelydumb.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-first-blog-award.html

mannadonn said...

Awww! Can't wait to read it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails