MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #9

20 August 2010


It's Friday finally! Ya know what that means? A weekend of cleaning in hopes that Dirt Diver will be coming home soon from training. Until then, have fun with MilSpouse Friday Fill-In over at Wife of a Sailor!


1. If you could be a fugitive from the law for whatever reason, what would your crime be? (from It’s a Hooah Life)

There'd be so many different reasons. I don't know which one to pick. Shoot hmmm I guess the only one I'm willing to admit to right now is robbing a bank. I don't want to be a huge billionaire. No ma'am. Really I just want enough to pay off our debt, buy some land, build a small house, and put some in accounts for each of the kids to go to college. I truly don't see Dirt Diver or I never working again. We'd be bored and would probably end up killing each other for too much time on our hands.

Okay okay don't twist my arm, I'll confess another one. I would LOVE to get away with torture. I know here comes my vindictive self that truly has yet to forgive for the pain and hurt done to me and I promise I'm working on it. Until then I'd love to kidnap the Spew of Satan and torture him till he gave up and promised to leave me alone for all of eternity.

2. How long do you think you will be a military family? (from Julie the Army Wife)

Till they push him out. We've discussed this many many times and as of right now, he's a lifer. BUT that doesn't mean if the right opportunity to become a Deputy Sheriff in a super small town didn't open up just for him, he wouldn't take it. Unfortunately I highly doubt that will happen.

3. What’s your favorite recipe? (from Keep Calm and Soldier On)

Ohh I have so many. At the top of my head right now, I'd have to go with a conjoined recipe. It's half Dirt Divers and half mine. He makes the best chicken wings next to Hooters. How he does it, I have no clue. Then I make a honey hot sauce glaze to coat our wings in that we devour like chickens have become extinct.

4. What would you want your last five words to be when you leave this life? (from My Goal is Simple)

Gaah toughie! Let's go with ... "I did it all for you" or maybe "I Love you all". Wait no that's not my style. This is more like it "You got issues my loves" (Considering I have part of that tatted on the nape of my neck *snicker*)

5. Where do you hope to retire? (from Pennies from Heaven)

That is still up in the air really. I originally thought we'd be looking at the Coastal Side of Oregon were we just left. BUT we really want some land to farm on. So we've been looking at Montana, Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, etc. Although living in KY now, the humidity is making me think differently. We have a plan to take a trip to Montana when he gets back from deployment and we'll check out the areas there that we've picked out.


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

6 Voices:

Kaylee said...

Montana sounds so nice!

Mika said...

Hi pretty, I left you an award on my blog!!!

Mika said...

Hi pretty, I left you an award on my blog!

www.johnnyandmika.blogspot.com

Athena@OurCrazyLife said...

It is a beautiful and breezy day in Montana! If you want any info on MT or Malmstrom, let me know :)

Wife of a Sailor said...

I can't stand humidity!

Thanks for participating this week... hope to see you around next week!

Mrs. S. said...

I'd rob a bank too!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails