Getting to Know You!

22 August 2010

It's Sunday, a time to relax and prepare for another week of making meals, changing diapers, breaking up fights, teaching manners and words. It's also Mann Land 5's Getting to Know You Meme. If you haven't already, wander on over to her fabulous blog, copy the questions, answer and then link up with her.

1.        If you could host a Reality TV show, which one would it be?

Hmm I dunno I love them all. I guess I would have to choose Top Chef or Next Food Network Star so that I could eat the food afterwards. OR maybe Project Runway since I have no fashion sense and would love to get freebies. Wait no America’s Next Top Model, to get the fashion sense from there too. Wait Okay seriously I made a choice up… To host The Real Wives! I would LOVE to host all the shows and get to ask some of those crazy wives questions to make them squirm in their seat and call them out on their backstabbing!

2.     Do you put your seatbelt on before or after you start the car?

Depends on what I’m doing. Normally before but if Im in a hurry it’s after and when I’ve already moved into gear.

3. Shave or hair removal cream?

Shave. I would marry my Mac 3 Power Advantage razor if I could. Absolutely LOVE that thing with a passion.

4. What's your favorite feature in a house?

Hands down without a doubt, the kitchen. To me that is one of the most important parts of a family. Creating meals that create family time at meal time that creates laughter and memories.

5. What is your favorite "Fall" scent?

Hmm pumpkins and vanilla. Pumpkin bread.

6. What tv show are you looking forward to seeing the most this Fall??

Sons of Anarchy. I’m dying to know what happens with the baby and Gemma. Gemma is my FAVORITE character in the show. I wish I had an ounce of balls.

7. Personal Shopper or Personal Chef?

Shopper. I can cook but I can’t dress to save my life. I live in jeans, boots and t shirts.

8. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "Fall"?

JEANS! *snicker* right now I can’t wear jeans since it’s too dang humid and hot so I’m so incredibly excited to wear them again. After that I think cooler weather, pumpkin patches, laughter, deep shades of orange/red/brown/yellows and greens.


And before I forget since I didn’t get to blog yesterday, Mika from Dear Johnny was so generous to award me with the following award. (on a side note Princess is eating sun block as I type this. Don’t worry I took it away) Back to the subject at hand!


The Rules:
  • Thank and link back to the person that awarded you
  • Share 7 things about yourself
  • Pass the award to at least 4 fellow bloggers who inspire you
  • Let them know you gave them the award

My list:
  • I hate, wait no LOATHE the smell of mint. It makes me want to puke and go into a tizzy.
  • I have eaten a pint of Ben & Jerry’s every day for the past month since Dirt Diver has left.
  • I need to loose about 5 more lbs but I’m at a standstill and the above confession hasn’t helped.
  • I like to lock myself in my bathroom, climb in the tub with my pillow, lay down, open a beer and read a book for 10 minutes.
  • It takes a miracle for me to be able to budget and balance our finances properly. I am horrible at it and stresses me out beyond words.
  • I have fallen in love with a psychopath named Dexter Morgan.
  • I can live off Mac ‘n’ Cheese mixed with chili. 
The lovely Awardies (I don't know if that's a word but it sounds cute so I'm using it):



  • Sarah Ruth @ Sarah Ruth Today
  • Brandi @ Excess Baggage
  • And with that I'm breaking the rule because the kids are killing each other, the others I would give it to have just received it in the past couple months, and really I was BORN to break rules. *snicker*


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

4 Voices:

Mrs. S. said...

Pumpkin!!! We are meant to be :)

The Resor's said...

Love it!! :) If you know anyone who likes to picnik things, send them my way on Sundays! :)

Chelle said...

You haven't had the mac like that before? I love it mixed with bbq sauce and hot dogs too. It's sooo yummy.

Chelle said...

LOL But of course!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails