A sneak peek of Taken From Me: The Tiffany Rubin Story

27 January 2011

Like most women out in the world, I have a severe addiction to Lifetime Movies! Doesn’t matter what the genere of the film is I watch them religiously. When Ihad the opportunity to watch an advance screening of “Taken From Me: The Tiffany Rubin Story” I just had to jump on it. While I have not been in Ms. Rubin’s shoes, I have unfortunately been in a position more times then I can count where I truly felt that my son would be taken. And to say I cried a little is an understatement; it made me think way too much of how fast my custody battle could have taken a turn for the worse. 

Taken From Me: The Tiffany Rubin Story is based on a dramatic true story of Tiffany Rubin’s (Taraji P. Henson, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button) daring 2008 rescue of her six-year-old son, Kobe, after he was abducted by his biological father and taken from his home in Queens, New York, all the way to Seoul, South Korea.  At the urging of her mother Belzora (Beverly Todd, The Bucket List), Tiffany sought the counsel of Mark Miller (O’Quinn) and his charitable organization The American Association for Lost Children.  With Mark’s help, Tiffany was able to travel to Korea to execute a high-stakes plan to bring her son home.

Taken From Me: The Tiffany Rubin Story will be airing on Monday January 31st 9 PM (ET/PT), immediately following the movie at 11 PM (ET/PT), Lifetime will premiere an all new hour long documentary, Beyond the Headlines: The Tiffany Rubin Story. The documentary will re-tell the incredible story of Rubin’s experience in her own words, giving an extended account of her journey to save her son and revealing new details that have never been made public before.

Another plus to this movie were the actors! Terry O’Quinn, who plays “Mark”, is best known for his portrayal of “John Locke” on the long running hit ABC Series, Lost.




Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

0 Voices:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails