No access allowed

28 January 2011



I really think there should have been a warning label on kids when they are born. If I knew that at some point in my life I would be puked on by 3, yes you read that right THREE kids at the same time; I truly think I would have returned them receipt or not. 


The weeks been trying with the nasty virus that is floating around. It's affected the cleanliness of the house. It's had a toll of my energy and motivation. And as I crawled into bed last night Dirt Diver went running into the bathroom slamming and locking the door. That was all I needed to quarantine the house. 

Monkey and I are the only ones not hit yet and I'm just waiting for our turn. It's bound to hit unless for some miracle our immune system has been working out and ready to beat the tush of this nasty bug that's invade our sanctuary.


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

0 Voices:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails