Getting to Know You

21 March 2011

I am SOOO excited to see that Kelly at MannLand5 has brought back Getting to Know You!


1. if you won the title of miss america, what would your platform be?

To ensure that all cartoons go back to being hand drawn. Bring back the classics. The youth of today is missing out!

2. outdoorsy or indoorsy?

For the most part outdoorsy. LOVE being outdoors especially when it's hot out.

3. pajama's out in public..classy or tres tacky?

Tres tacky all the way. There has only been MAYBE 4 times I've ran to walmart in my PJ pants but when I have a puking kid and no one to watch them and it's the dead of night so be it. I'll be caught being tres tacky.

4. what's your favorite room in your house?

My kitchen as always! Absolutely love being in my kitchen. Causes so much peace within me.

5. nook, kindle, or book?

I had a Kindle but apparently a Kindle's screen is no match for a 2 yr old and 4 yr old's feet. *sigh*

6. would you rather wear the same outfit for a week or not brush your teeth for a week?

Same outfit because I febreeze myself daily. I can't stand furry toofies

7. what's your favorite blog at the moment?

Hmm currently Love & Homemade and The Pioneer Woman (unfortunately I've been trying to stay away from PW for the simple fact every recipe she has that I love is not friendly to my waist)

8. lately i've been daydreaming about.........?

Getting a Brazilian Blowout and having pedicures every day of my life!

1 Voices:

Keely said...

PW makes some yummy things that i must try..but i'm too lazy to make..*sigh* i so want to though!

thanks for joining in..i'm so happy that that so many of you did!

happy monday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails