Getting to Know You

28 March 2011

I'm always a day late! Kelly at MannLand5's Getting to Know You!



1. what inspires you?


I really don't know anymore. So many people things, just everything really. It stinks because I really don't know what I want to be still, I still feel lost in life so I'm constantly trying to find my footing.


2. what was the last thing you bought yourself?


A Monster Import that I guzzled  while ducking behind the truck so the kids couldn't see that I grabbed something from the shop.


3. would you rather watch a movie in a theater or from the comfort of your own home?


Comfort of my home. I love snuggling on the couch with the kids and dogs.Eating whatever I want and not have to worry about putting on closed captions so I don't miss the movie because everyone's too loud.


4. household chore you don't mind doing?


Moping the floors. Absolutely enjoy it as long as I can get the dog hair to stop settling down.


5. coffee or tea?


Actually I preffer coffee with my creamer. LMAO


6. what could you eat every day and not get sick of??


Pizza. Anytime of pizza as long as the veggies aren't on it.


7. what's the last book you read?


The Offical Zombie Survival Guide and yes I carry it around with me for the kids and I to have fun conversations about preparing for the upcoming Zombie infestation.


8. do you think you look you "look" your age?


I do but everyone I know says no I don't. I sure as heck don't feel it though. For the most part I feel younger.

0 Voices:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails