Getting to Know You

17 April 2011



1. what's something you've eaten and liked, but didn't think you would?

 Calamari. I can’t stand seafood it makes me want to puke just thinking about it but I have to admit that calamari isn’t AS bad as it sounds I just have to load it up with lemon juice and eat it quickly.


2. plastic surgery..yay or nay?

            Yay to an extent. I am all for making yourself look good that will make you feel good but I just don’t grasp the outrageous amounts women do to themselves on a repeative basis.

3. 2 things you love about spring are.....?

            Sunshine and green grass growing

4. when's the last time you went on a picnic?

            Oh geesh hmmm back in 2008 I think? I honestly don’t remember.

5. what's your favorite app?

            Lately it’s been CarioTrainer. It makes logging my time on the treadmill & elliptical so much easier. Wish I could find a app that would let me log which machines I hit at the gym though. Ohhh and I can’t believe I’m saying this but I’m in LOVE with bodybuilding.com’s app because it gives me stretches and exercises when my brain isn’t thinking.

6. who does the grocery shopping in your house?
            LMAO you HAD to ask this question today?! Normally it’s me but Dirt Diver did it yesterday after a HUGE fight about grocery shopping. He then proceeded to come home and complain that he didn’t buy anything for dinner but he failed to realize that I utlize 3 stores for shopping and had he done what I specifically wrote on the list then we would have all the ingredients for dinner this week *sigh*

7. would you rather take a spin class or zumba?

            Zumba all the way. I just can’t grasp sitting on a bike and peddling and not actually going anywhere. At least with Zumba I can move my money maker!

8. how often do you go out to dinner?

            We are horrible about this but trying very HARD to break this habit. Used to eat out at least 2 to 3 times a week due to kid sports but now we’re down to at least once a month.

3 Voices:

Christa @ Little Us said...

I LOVE calamari fine a restaurant that will do it Buffalo style, you won't regret it!

Elizabeth said...

Amen to the green grass growing! That's one thing about Winter I hate...it's so blah looking without snow!

http://lizabethmthomas-elizabeth.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

We are trying to break the eating out habit too. Of course, I keep saying I'm gonna make out a menu so I know what to cook every night, but I haven't done that either. *fail*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails