MilSpouse Friday Fill-in #37

15 April 2011



How about you hop on over and link up!


  1. With PCS moves happening every few years, do you take the time to paint and decorate your home? submitted by Life as Mrs. JPT
I’ve only painted 1 home out of 10 yrs and only because we were there for 4.5 years. I didn’t get very far
in the painting which actually irritates me still that place had so much potential. Decorating is a foreign word to me since I can’t figure out what goes with what without looking like a kindergartner.
  1. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be? submitted by Standing By Him
Some of the houses in House Hunter International are to DIE.FOR. Or I’d take Vicki’s place on The Real Housewives of OC
  1. What inspired you to start your blog?  submitted by Pink Combat Boots
The dog giving me weird looks as I’m constantly rambling to him. I think he got tired of listening to me so I decided I needed to blog again to let the thoughts out.
  1. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen on base? submitted byAdventures in Life
Oh hmm I dunno. Does the overweight wife packed in a hot pink VS’s PINK sweat suit that’s 3 sizes too small in heels with the 10 spare tires hanging out as she’s chomping on gum as she’s scarfing down the face of her super skinny husband in uniform.
Ohhh wait no the last year when we first moved into this house, I was on my way home and had to stop in the middle of the road there was a beaver just chilling. Never in my life had I actually seen a real live bonafide beaver just cleaning himself in the middle of the road without a river or lake anywhere in the vicinity. He was cute from afar.
  1. Which historical figure (politician, writer, artist, scientist, actor, etc…) would you like to have dinner with?  submitted by Army of Two
Gaah I dunno. These kinds of questions remind me how “dumb” I’ve gotten lately when I can’t even remember or think of anyone new that has made an impact on the world that I would want to sit with. I’d love to talk to the Knights of the Round Table and hear their stories. Or Edgar Allen Poe, his stories have always had an impact on me. Shakespear would be good too. And I know this is one is unusual but I’ve always wanted to met Charles Manson. Mainly because I think it is absolutely amazing how he was able to get people to do his dirty deeds without getting his hands dirty. To see how a genius can be so rotten and yet have followers. I do not condone what he did nor am I fan of him.

1 Voices:

Michelle said...

LOL! I dont think I can beat your number 4!

-M-

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails