Sunday's Getting to Know You

11 April 2011





1. do you watch/read the news?


Every single morning without fail I get up, stumble out in the living room, flip on the tv tune to CNN Headline News and start doing my routine of coffee, laundry, kids while listening to the news. I read it online only when a headline through twitter pops up that interests me. I've tried watching shows like GMA or Today and I just can't do it. I know it's filled with a ton of good stuff but yeah no spankies for me. When I lived in San Diego I used to watch the local news then watch HLN but since moving here I can't stand the local stuff too much.



2. how would you describe your "look"?


a hot mom who makes jeans, wife beaters, & boots look good. Really I have no "look".


3. did you play sports in high school or college?


No I wanted to but I never played sports as a kid and by the time I hit high school I just felt so embarrassed by my 2 left feet and lack of coordination.


4. would you rather give up lipstick/gloss or high heels?


Since I don't wear high heels more then 1 in every 3 years, I'll gladly give those up without a second thought.


5. what's your favorite show to watch on tv?


Oh man! That's a toughie. I love tv. I guess if I had to boil it down it'd be CSI the original, after that Law & Order SVU, then The People's Court. I love reality trash shows too.


6. would you rather bake or cook?


I love to bake but in the past year I'm slowly falling in love with cooking. I just wish I could come up with items without having to look up recipes to get ideas.


7. shorts or skirts?


Shorts. I only like to wear skirts when Im on date nights with Dirt Diver and want to look cook. They really are not feasible when chasing after the little kids.


8. what's your favorite scary movie?


I hate scary movies. Literally HATE them. I have nightmares, I've thrown up during the middle of Saw. I just can't do 'em. But if I had to actually pick one it'd 28 Days Later. I had to coax myself into watching it and finally can watch it all the way through without getting scared. I love the cheesy Zombie flicks but only during daylight hours.

1 Voices:

Anonymous said...

If you lived near me, I'd make you work out with me.

We could whine together.

misery loves company!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails