Milspouse Friday Fill #42 & a Friday Confession

27 May 2011

It's been awhile since I've done some Linky's so here we go. Can'e believe it's Friday already, schools out, and June's almost here...



Do you think civilians, in general, understand the meaning of Memorial Day?

No, not really. Pretty sure that every one thinks of Memorial Day as another sales weekend to save on furniture, cars, and any other materialistic items. Sadly I'm pretty sure there is a vast majority in the Military Community that don't get what Memorial Day is either.

What are your plans for the Memorial Day Weekend?

I'm working all weekend except for Saturday so really all we're doing is hanging out, playing in the backyard, riding bikes, walking dogs. Dirt Diver's taking 'Tater and Monkey to a L'Ville Bats game while Piggies and I hang out on the couch snuggling with work and Elmo.

What skill/talent do you wish you had? submitted by The 3 Turners

I wish I could be a little bit more organized. Or have the paitence to knit better. I love taking pictures but I just don't have the patience to learn how to use a camera right. If you think about it though everything revolves around one thing and that's patience. I wish I had the skill to be patient to learn new things.

Which came first: the chicken or the egg? submitted by I Married Into The Army

Hmm I think the chicken because without a chicken to warm up the egg to hatch so the chicken had to come first.

What is the best thing about your post (base)? The worst? submitted by Randomly, Robyn

The best thing would have to be all the red brick with white pillars. As for the worst? Unfortunately there isn't enough time in the world to write it all out. I think to sum it up is we have a very unorganized MWR and the post in itself is not even close to handle having a deployable unit here.



Photobucket

1. I confess that I crapped out on working out again last week.
2. I confess that I started to work out this week with great intentions till we went to Tumbleweeds last night and I had too many 99 cent Twisted Teas
3. I confess for 3 days in a row I stayed up till 0100 and crawled out of bed with 35 min to spare for work this week.
4. I confess I ate a whole bag of skittles alone in the dark
5. I confess that I lied that there weren't 2 more episodes on the Dexter disc so that I could watch them in peace vs listening to Dirt Diver talk through the whole show.
6. I confess that I absolutely madly in love with Dirt Diver lately and it feels sooo weird to be so happy with him.
7. I confess that I laid out Lemon Pine Sol in a bowl to make the house smell clean before Dirt Diver came home from work the other day.

Do you have anything to confess? If so head on over to Glamazonmom and link up yours!


0 Voices:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails