Finally the countdown begins

07 June 2011

For the past 4 days I've been dealing with an excruciating migraine that for some reason feels that it's presence is wanted. I received a new prescription to battle them out but I'm nervous about taking it and therefore sitting here feeling like my head is going to collapse vs. taking the pills and not being in pain.

Hmm what to do what to do.

In other news this week our countdown has started till Dirt Diver is in our arms again.

After all the wat and crap we've dealt with, he is finally gone on his way to do what he loves to do.

As like anything else lately I didn't even feel an ounce of emotion till they yelled for bus load up. To whoever turned the knob on the waterworks, I would just like to give you a big ol' F You salute.

For the rest of the day the kids and I have decided to spend it in our pj's laying on the couch watching cartoons.

Maybe just maybe this stupid migraine will go away on its' own or I'll pull on my big girl undies and take my Zomig.

3 Voices:

Jen said...

Yay for the countdown!!! I hope your migraine goes away those are never fun!

erika said...

Ugh, I am the same way about migraines. I got a script last month for Depekote, but I'm so scared of the side effects that I haven't started it yet.

Unknown said...

I say take the pill. I've tried to toughen up and fight through a migraine without medication and it NEVER works. I usually need a motrin or exedrin migraine and a dark room for a few hours. I hope your head starts feeling better.

Sorry your guy is gone now. It sucks. You guys are in my thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails