Wordless Wednesday: Memorial Day Fun

02 June 2011

I absolutely LOVE road trips. 
Memorial Day weekend we took one to Ft. Campbell for some Jack in the Box and Craig Morgan.

We're such cool parents we let our Piggies get a tattoo. 

(read more)


Ohhh NOOOOO! 
Monkey's being eaten by a dragon!


"That's what I love about Sunday:
Sing along as the choir sways;
Every verse of Amazin' Grace,
An' then we shake the Preacher's hand.
Go home, into your blue jeans;
Have some chicken an' some baked beans.
Pick a back yard football team,
Not do much of anything:
That's what I love about Sunday"



All safe and snuggled.


Yupp I do love him

And dare I say it?
Dare I think it?
Dare I even write out for other's to read?
I do believe it's really going to happen this time....


2 Voices:

Jen said...

Looks like you had a great weekend!!!

Unknown said...

Looks like a super fun weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails