Menu Plan Monday

13 June 2011

I've been off the wagon for the past month, AGAIN.

You'd think with all this on and off again cycle I've been on with working out I'd just give it up all together.

Unfortunately I've just gotten tired of being jiggly again. Dirt Diver's working out and plans to keep it up while he's gone so he's back to his ideal body image. Figured it's time to buckle down. I don't have him around tempting me with eating out. Plus I can make the kids whatever they want and make myself simpler things without getting the “this house isn't a short ordered kitchen”.  *Rolleyes* (read more)


With that here is this week's menu for mainly me but if the kids end up not liking it then they will get the ever trusty spaghetti, corn dogs, chili, baked 'taters, etc.



Monday: Italian Sauce Calzones w/ cucumber slices
Tuesday: Chicken BLT Salad
Wednesday: Grilled Sourdough Ham & Cheese
Thursday: Ham & Mango Quesadillas
Friday: Grilled Pineapple Chicken Sandwiches
Saturday: Grilled Cuban Sandwiches w/ corn on the cob
Sunday: Beef & Cheese Noodle Bake

Yupp for the rest of the month it's all about simple, easy, healthy and nothing requiring the oven. YAY!!

2 Voices:

Just_Lizzie said...

Yummy food while I'm visiting... yeah! Don't forget, for a week or so you only have to feed yourself and Ashlynn.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

I'm comin' to your house for dinner! YUM! You've given great ideas to me, thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails