..The Laughter of My Life..

14 December 2009

♥The Man: In my eyes the most gorgeous man in the solar system. He is 6 yr Veteran of the United States Navy, but decided to enlist in the U.S. Army. He's a redneck to the core and that makes me swoon even more.

♥ 'Tater: 11 going on 20 some days. Trying to find her steps in life and where her puzzle fits.

♥ Lil t: 8yrs and giving me a run for my money. His smile lights up the room but he knows exactly what buttons to push and is a master at it.

♥ Monkey: 3 yrs old and the most cuddly little guy in the world while being full on boy. Can't keep him nailed to the ground, always climbing and jumping.

♥ Princess: 10 months and absolutely breathe takingly beautiful. Her beautiful blue eyes light up the world and her new learnings of her environment keep me on my toes. She also has the cutest fluffy bum ever. Cloth Diapers = ♥ ♥

♥ Me: Going to be 30 in a couple weeks, have had a good amount of disappointments in life but yet continue to find the happiness in life. Constantly trying to find my niche in the world and refuse to accept that I'm not crafty.



♥ ♥ A Muddy PAW ♥ ♥

0 Voices:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails