..This thing needs to make it..

06 January 2010




The house we rent has been on the market for the entire time of 7 months we have lived here. In that time people have cruised by, one stopped for about a minute to snap a picture. Today there has been a car sitting outside blocking my entry gate for 23 minutes. It's kinda of creepy. I want to go out and see why they have chosen to sit out there for this long but another part is just too creeped out by it. I went to the bathroom, came back and the cars gone. This really does creep me out.

Our morning started out rushed and stressed. 'Tater woke me up at 0715 and asked what time it was. Don't mind that she has a clock in her room and one on the stove and one on my dresser. I slide up my phone and panic sets in. It's 0715 kids are sound asleep and have missed the busses. 'Tater and Lil t' got dressed and ready in record time as I threw the younger ones in their seats, started the truck to warm up and we peeled out of the driveway. Looking back over the years I don't remember the last time, if there ever was a time where the kids were late to school because of sleeping in. I must have been tired. Also think the cats had a evil hand in it because the alarm clock was upside down and it wasn't that way when I went to bed.

Kitchen and dinning room are cleaned, swept, and ready to go. Need to work on my bedroom again but the Princess is sleeping and I don't want to wake her up from her nap. We haven't found a sleep schedule that works so it's been whenever she's tired she does down.

Mail came. What a surprise! The Princess's custom longies came today. They are so adorable and soft. A little big but that's okay, I wanted her to be able to wear them for a while. Super soft. The colors are just pefect. She looks so incredibly adorable in them.

Wow it's taken me all day to make this entry and it's now dinner time.

♥ ♥ A Muddy PAW ♥ ♥

0 Voices:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails