I was hoping for the day it'd happen, but its lot sooner then I imagined.

12 February 2010

Thank you very much Sorietygirlgonewild at Exploits of a Military Mama



Here are the rules for the award:

~Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.

~Copy the award and paste it to your blog.

~Tell us 7 interesting facts about yourself.

~Nominate 7 bloggers that you love and link to their blog.

Are you ready? Let’s go…

1. I didn’t break out of the ugly duckling stage until I was 20. Until then I refused to admit I had boobs, that I could relax my hair, wore baggy clothes and had absolutely no confidence in myself.

2. If I could I would have a Monster Import life time supply delivered to the house every day. Just the smell of it makes me giddy. If it weren’t for the price I’d be drinking it more than the air I breathe.

3. I have a horrible itch that has only gotten worse over the last 4 years. It’s mainly on my legs but my arms get it too at times. I don’t have a rash to show for it. The doctor’s have tired all different avenues. It’s unbearably painful. I will scratch till I bleed at times.

4. I have a People’s Court addiction. I need serious help to break the habit. I will record the show religiously and play them with the surround sound on so I can clean in other rooms and still hear the show.

5. Samson had his hair, Achilles had his heel and pride, I have peanut butter and chocolate. Together they reduce me to absolutely nothing but a extremely selfish happy lady.

6. I love being pregnant, that is truly when I feel the most beautiful. If I could I would be a surrogate until I die. It is such an amazing miracle, carrying a child and bringing them into the world.

7. I met my husband on the internet; we met in person 11 months after emailing and have been together since. My mother-in-law met my father-in-law the day before The Man and I met, they have been together since as well.

Now on to the wonderful people, I know the rules are seven but with my headache tonight and not thinking straight I’m just picking 5 for now…

Lauren @ http://knowingnorrah.blogspot.com/
…and Baby makes 6 @ http://canewife.blogspot.com
Sara Beth @ http://inhershoes7.blogspot.com
Lori @ http://2boyslilprincess.blogspot.com
Debra @ http://ourimperfectlife.blogspot.com





4 Voices:

Sal said...

You're welcome :)

CaneWife said...

Thank you so much! I'm going to share the love when I get home today!

Just_Lizzie said...

I love learning little bits and pieces about you that have not heretofore shared with me. :o)

Sarah Beth said...

Yay! Thanks so much, Chelle! I'll be sure to link to you in my next post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails