Wordless Wednesday

03 March 2010

This week Princess has discovered a forbidden cabinet. I honestly would put locks up on the doors but we’re almost out of here. Until then I will just accept that she is trying to help me make dinner every night.



Don’t think she liked the taste of them too much.



I can’t stop giggling looking at this shot of her. Seriously she’s pulling the “What?! What did I do now mom?” look. And then when I said her name out loud, she did…



Yes that is right, she crawled away as fast as she could.



The results of when older kids do not put away their beads from craft time and their baby sister finds the bag on the kitchen table. Took us an hour to get all the beads up.

For more Wordless Wednesdays, visit 5 Minutes for Mom and Wordless Wednesday



9 Voices:

Julie Danielle said...

Uh oh! lol those are cute :)

Jenny said...

i totally love the "what?" picture!

Ms. Diva said...

I find beads all the time!!! Not only ones that got away, but when bracelets break I find those also!! Can't wait for this fad to disappear!!

Cheryl said...

The what picture is hysterical. Beads are my nemesis! I have a five-year-old and a two-year-old NOTHING is safe!
Happy WW!

Annette said...

Yeah, I'm totally with you on the beads! My girls love playing with beads and making necklaces, but I am forever finding them all over the place!!

Hubby burst one of the girl's Cinderella necklace, while "helping" her put it on, and the scramble for beads is all the more stressful with a 5y/o girl screaming the house down in the background! ;)

Glad to have found you on the WW link.

Pat said...

She's a busy, curious explorer in her world...so cute!

Anonymous said...

Well she's just too darn cute!

MollyinMinn said...

They are lucky they are cute, right? That's what we always say!

Beth Morey said...

Cute (and messy)! Happy WW!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails