Getting to know yo

25 April 2010




Take a yonder over to Mann Land 5 to participate.



1. If you could star in any movie genre..what would it be..romance..horror..comedy..suspense or action?

 
Considering my life I'd have to say comedy. Like an action comedy would be perfect. THere is always something that happens in this house that makes someone burst out laughing or makes your heart stop.

2. Do you recycle?

Yes we do. We breakdown cardboard, ringse out cans and jars, save the soda cans and beer bottles. We used to recycle our cans and bottles for money but they don't have that here or at least not what we can find. Anything that hasa recycle symbol on it goes into the bins for the recycle company.


3. Have you ever been to a strip club?

Yes and I even worked in one. Started as a shooter girl and by the time I left I was the head bartender. I have also gone with Dirt Diver, took him to get a lap dance for his 25th birthday. I don't have a problem with strip clubs or the girls that work in them. I have a problem with how many clubs have crappy house rules, over charge the girls that work there and the derogatory comments women make about strippers. Seriously 99.9% of those girls do NOT want your man and the baggage he has. Okay okay I'm off my soap box on that subject.

4. Do you have a nickname?

Chelle, real original from Michelle. My best friend of like 18 years still calls me Shelly but she is the only person besides my grandma who does. Dirt Diver has some choice ones for me like "Toxic Ass" or "Megaphone" but I prefer to think those do not count in the list of nicknames.

5. What's a name you can't stand to be called?

My first name. Michelle is my middle. I absolutely HATE the way my first name sounds when in reference to me. I do not fit the name but it is a family name, I love the sound of it, I passed it on to Princess but I refuse to use or tell people what my first name is. It's a top secret not even the President has clearance to use it.

6. What are your Summer staples?

Beer, music, cmaping chairs, Johnsonville Beddar with Cheddar brats, potato salad, brownies, and lots of SUN.

7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?


a $1.00 Egg & Sausage burrito from Sonic over 3 weeks ago. Big spender I know.

8. Are you happy with your boob size?

Hmm for the most part yes. I love being a 36DD however I want a lift and with that I have to get implants BUT I plan on staying a DD. Let's be honest, how many can honestly say their boobs are just as perky as they were back in high school? Yeah thought so. I know for SURE mine have headed south more then I would like. I love the girls when they are in the "right" bra. Oh my do they look good. I love them even more when we go to the bar and help cut our beer tab down.

4 Voices:

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hi Chelle!

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Wow, now you made me very curious to know what's your first name... hmmmm...

Have a great week ahead! :D

Brandi said...

The last time I flew up to Minneapolis I sat next to a stripper and her boyfriend from SC, the next time I head down there my boyfriend and I are meeting up. To me it's her job, she was a really cool person and if she wouldn't have told me I would have never known!

Who cares what someone does for a job as long as their spirit is right on point.

Sal said...

I, too, have been to a strip club!

I thought it was fun :)

Kelly Marie said...

Great answers (: I picture your action comedy being like the movie Date Night hahah

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails