Getting to know you

18 April 2010


It's been a while since I've done one of these, but since life's slowed down a tad for today at least. Please take a moment, visit and participate!

1. Mens chests..hairy or hairless?
I used to love, well still do prefer hairless. My exhusband had a super grizzly hairy one and I swear at night I thought the ahirs were collaborating against me to suffocate me in my sleep.

2. How often do you run red lights?
Not very much before I hit this post. Now I don't mean to but I kid you not the minute the light turns yellow it flashes to red and then you're stuck between running a red or be a sitting duck.

3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..whose would you raid?
Hmmm I don't know. I don't follow celebrities very much but I guess maybe hmmm Pink's. Or hmmm crap I don't know. Anyone who lives in jeans and tank tops. I LOVE the way Gwen Stefani dresses but really there is no way I could pull off her look without looking like a clown from the reject center.

4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog?
Neither honestly. I would prefer to have better friendships then numbers. With that I am HORRIBLY shy about meeting people and putting myself out there to make friends. I have panic attacks that I talk to much or that my life is too crazy for someone. That I worry that they already have friendships and think I'm a loser wishing I'd leave them alone. But if I had to choose then I guess Twitter or my Blog. Not so much my facebook since that is my personal space with people from high school and important close friends. I sound like a loser now.

5. What makes you feel sexy?
Funny you ask this question considering this morning I had a breakdown in the bathroom upon taking my clothes off. I feel drop dead sexy hot, goregous when I have clothes on. Unfortunately the minute they come off I become this super self concious body loathing freak who wishes I had a million arms to wrap around myself and cover up the jiggles.

6. I get excited when...........?
- I see the DVR has my favorite trash shows on.
- Monkey runs to give me a hug for no reason at all.
- Princess's face scrunches up when she laughs and snorts.

7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"?

Both. I don't mind spending an entire day staying in the house and watching TV, surfing the net or playing video games. But I also enjoy sitting out soaking up the rays and playing with the kids. I love to camp, ride four wheelers, shoot, ride bikes with the kids. During the summer I prefer to be outdoors and during the winter I never ever want to leave the house.

8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars?
RIght now a million dollars AFTER taxes to pay off our debt. I could not live in my dream home happily if our debt wasn't taken care of first.

3 Voices:

joy smith said...

Your blog is so cute!!!
I loved looking at it!!!
Keep it up.:)

Cleo said...

LOVE your comment that the "...hairs were collaborating against you..." LMBO! Humor right up my alley!
After three children, even though the clothes on make the bod look pretty good...am with you on the cringing when they come off. When someone gives me a compliment, instead of saying "Thank you" like a gracious person would, I tell them, "You ought to see me naked. You'd change your mind." LMBO! Am serious! You oughta see some of the looks I get!!!
Just stopping in via "Getting to know YOU!"

Unknown said...

I also used to be terribly shy.

Or should I say HORRIBLY, TERRIBLY shy...

Anyway, I can still be very shy at times, but I am a lot better than before.

On things that helped me was Social Anxiety Anonymous (a nonprofit), they have a free ebook on gently overcoming social anxiety disorder

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails