Oh the things you come across

09 April 2010



In the midst of searching for something which I can’t even remember what it was anymore I ran across this. At first I thought it was a funnel and just made a pretty color to attract women into purchasing it.

Then I did some reading on the website and just about died from the laughter. Under normal circumstances I can’t ever, ever, EVER imagine myself using a product like this. Not even for camping, I have no problem popping a squat and digging a hole. Although if I were a trucker trying to make good time then yes I can see the use; but I’m not so I can’t therefore I can in turn laugh and share it with you.

The best part is they even make it in a Brown Camo Can!  So for all the military spouses who want to show support for their husbands or for any women who would feel out of place with a purple suction cup funnel attached to their hoo-ha’s; this is the one to go with!

What are some crazy things you have come across that made you scratch your head and think for a minute?

6 Voices:

Jenny said...

That is totally crazy! I am not so sure I would use a thing like that!

This tops the craziest things I have come across for sure.

CaneWife said...

I'm going to be honest. I might actually give camping a shot if I had something like that. You know, if camping was inside. :)

Small Burst said...

Oh man. I can't even imaging using this! LOL.

Anonymous said...

I remember those, Chelle! They were a huge hit on SOS for awhile, if I remember correctly.

Unknown said...

I am dying! The things people invent eh?

♥ Mrs. S.

sarah said...

OMG. Hilarious!

And I actually have to admitt that gadget could be pretty useful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails