I love single lines vs. double

21 May 2010


T.G.I.F!! Woohoo! Although I can’t even enjoy it since my mind is going in a million circles. Today I’ve already spent 2 hours working on my month of daycare menu’s that have to be turned in on Monday. I swear nothing sounds good. I look at all the recipe cards that were given and I want to gag. I HATE, wait no I LOATHE veggies! Anything but corn I can’t stand. I have to serve a variety of veggies AND at least pretend to try them with the kids. I am going to DIE. I kid you not, I will keel over at the table and die if I have to try broccoli, or squash, or cauliflower! Could you just imagine the chaos if I died right there from eating something so nasty as a veggie? Pandemonium would erupt, I can ensure it.

Today I feel like a huge lump of blahness right now. That uninvited visitor came full force this morning. Might I add, she was over 6 days late, scaring the hell out of me. I swear I about burst into a fit of madness when I looked at the calendar and it sunk in how many days exactly it’s been since I had taken out my NuvaRing. When I told Dirt Diver, I think and I’m willing to put money on it, that for a split second he considered running out the house and never returning. Because quite honestly at that exact moment, Princess is clinging to his leg screaming to be picked up while he was trying to serve dinner, 'Tater and Lil t' were bickering about the proper way to set the table, and Monkey was running in circles yelling "I ont wanna ut eggies in my ummy daddy!" 

Don’t you find it hilarious when you NEED to pee, you can’t. I drank like a friggen gallon of water and just sat there staring at that taunting evil stick toying me. After a million years, I finally got that SINGLE line on First Response. We could finally wipe the beads of sweat off our foreheads and I could enjoy a ice cold beer.

While I would LOVE to be pregnant again, I think we are kinda done. There is so much we want to do and each time we have kidlet we keep pushing our dreams back. Plus I really want to be able to get some of debt paid off without worrying about having to buy more baby stuff. Now if I could be a surrogate, I’d be on cloud 9. I could enjoy pregnancy again while allowing another family to have the wonderful experiences I’ve already had as a parent.

It has taken me literally 5 hours to write this much. I write, get sidetracked, come back, and repeat the cycle.  

With that, I absolutely LOVE the following…


Wife says: You son of a biscuit eating bulldog

Husband says: What the french toast

Wife says: Did you think I would not find about your little doo doo head cootie queen

Mistress says: Who are you calling a cootie queen, you lint licker

Wife says : Pickle you QomQuat

Husband says: Your overreacting

Wife says: No, Bill over reacting was when I put your convertible into a wood chipper Stinky Mc Stink face

Mistress says : You Hoboken

Blonde girl says : Fabulous New Orbit rasberry mint cleans another dirty mouth, For a good clean feeling, no matter what

Sadly that's all I've got today.

1 Voices:

Chelle said...

Did I do it on purpose?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails