It's okay to throw calories out the window and welcome them with open arms

20 May 2010


Yesterday was our last day of training. I was expecting to visit their lending library next week but they sprung it on me that I could get stuff last night. OMG You would have thought me and the 4 other ladies were at a Black Friday sale. Trying to get things before someone else. I must admit I wanted to cry a little because one of the ladies got this really NICE solid wood 2 shelf thingie for toys. I REALLY wanted it. *sniff* It’s okay though, they had to order a TON of new stuff, so whatever I didn’t get yesterday I’ll be able to grab the new stuff when it comes in! *happydanceonthecouch*

Poor Princess she looked so squished in the Dodge when I picked her up with all the toys and furniture in there. I wish I would have remembered to take a picture of her, it was hilarious. I must say I was very very VERY surprised by the amount of items they have in the Lending Library for home daycare. Water/Sand tables, regular tables, chairs, carseats, strollers, high chairs, toys EVERYWHERE for every age possible. It was absolutely amazing. I swear I would have taken everything if I could have.

I stumbled across the most delicious recipe ever! It’s so incredibly fattening, overly sweet but O.M.Goodies it’s to die for. I swear you have to make it like YESTERDAY! Don’t question me, don’t search out the calories or fat content on it. Throw caution to the wind and enjoy pure sugary peanut buttery heaven!


(Pay no attention to the horrible cell pic. I can’t find Dirt Diver’s camera)

½ c. Butter (REAL not that gonna keep ya skinny margarine crap either)
1 1/2c. Graham Cracker Crumbs
1 can (14 oz) Condensed Milk
2 c. Semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 c. Peanut Butter chips

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Melt butter in microwave or sauce pan, pour into a 9” x 13” baking dish.
  3. Pour graham cracker crumbs into pan and push down into butter
  4. Pour whole can of condensed milk over all the crumbs
  5. Sprinkle the chocolate and peanut butter chips all over the dish
  6. Press chips down
  7. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes
  8. Enjoy!

Now I found that I like them cooked at 21 minutes, and left out for a day. If you eat them right away they are still kinda gooey but that’s even better too. I haven’t tried them with other types of chips but I’m sure there are so many different ways to make these. I was thinking how yummie they might be with the Candy Cane Hershey Kisses. *drool*

4 Voices:

BryceandWhit said...

Butterscotch and chocolate chips are great too!!! You just made me want to make it...

Unknown said...

You are my lanta.

Unknown said...

I think you did it on purpose but I couldn't comment on your other one but it made me laugh since Mr. Superman calls me a lint licker and cootie queen all the time. I'm also glad you got a single line. I can't have you going clinically insane. Its a no go Chelle, you gotta stick around blog land and keep entertaining me.

R said...

That dessert looks AMAZING but there is no way I'd make it with peanut butter. Just the smell of the stuff makes me cringe. Wonder if I can use the butterscotch chips instead.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails