Getting to know YOU!

18 July 2010



It's been forever it seems since I've done a GTKY over at MannLand5. If you haven't done it, go on over, and participate!

1.     If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be?

I’m pretty sure we’d live in the outskirts of England or Ireland. Pretty much, anywhere were we can still own land, grow crops, have livestock, and the kids can enjoy the peacefulness of Mother Nature

2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?

I’m gonna go with flip flops in the snow. There is such a thing as frostbite and as much as I hate toes, I really don’t want to loose mine. At least with the gloves, I can cut the fingers off and cool my hands off that way.

3. Fried or Bake and why?

Fried ALL.THE.WAY! I absolutely love grease and fat. Maybe that’s why I am so out of shape. I can’t give up fried foods… Chicken, twinkies, snicker bars, ‘taters, wings, coke, etc.

4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?

Samuel L. Jackson. That man is a bad Motha F&^#a. No way around it. Even in his interviews with the media, he’s just bad.

5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?

Go Ask Alice. Seriously I think all kids should be required to read it, so they could understand the useage of drugs and running away. It didn’t keep me from going down the wrong path but it really did hit home and made me feel like I wasn’t alone with my inner battles. Maybe that’s why I didn’t go as far as I could have.

Another book I absolutely LOVED was Helter Skelter. I kinda had an obsession with Charles Manson. I mean seriously think about it, a man who had absolutely nothing in life had so much charisma in his personality he was able to gather a group of followers to do his dirty work. I find cults and the whole “brainwashing” absolutely amazing. I used to read so much on cults and their affects and ways of life back then.

6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.

- Real Housewives of New Jersey (I hate Danielle and Theresa but can’t stop watching them fall apart)
- Khole & Kourtney take Miami (Never even knew about them until this year and now I’m obsessed with Khloe. Maybe it’s because she’s not super skinny and yet she still embraces it)
- Holly’s World (absolutely think she is adorable beyond words)

7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?

“Honk again I’m reloading”

8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be?

Hmmm I don’t know really. Hmmm I hate clowns with a passion so that’s a no go. I have no grace in my presence so tight roper and acrobat is out. I like animals so I quess the lion tamer person. Ohh wait no! I know! The motorcycle rider in the cage. I like adventure and tempting fate sometimes.



Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

5 Voices:

Ann said...

I love Khloe too! and Holly...for some reason, I cannot get enough of their shows. =)

Mrs. S. said...

I love everything on E!

Sarah said...

Did you put fried twinkies and snickers bars?? girl, and i thought i had it bad haha and I love Real Housewives! I can't stand Danielle! Theresa's so oblivious, I can't help but love her! I feel bad for her children though. She's raising spoiled brats... who will probably have their own show on E when they get older haha

amuddypaw said...

ROFL yes I LOVE fried twinkies and snicker bars. They are soooo friggen yummie. I haven't figured out how to make them at home but man they are one of the most delish fair foods to indulge in.

Theresa just annoys me. She acts so much better then everyone else and it's annoying. Did you see the look of her husband's face when she told him Danielle was saying their house is in foreclosure. lol It's been EVERYWHERE they are broke as heck. I bet he didn't tell her right away. And I'm sorry but Gia is NOT a model, she can't act and is spoiled brat.

I used to hate Carolyn but honestly she has changed since the other season so I like her now. She's found her calmness kinda like my fave Jeana from the OC show. It's like she's realized that she's too old for the high school BS.

amuddypaw said...

I love Holly's show cause it shows her fun crazy side. The girlfriend show showed it but not fully I don't think since she was always portrayed as the one with it all together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails