It's been forever it seems since I've done a GTKY over at MannLand5. If you haven't done it, go on over, and participate!
1. Thong or Granny Panties?
Actually if I can choose differently I'd be prefer to go commando BUT with living in KY and the humidity that is FAR from an option anymore. Nowadays I go with the tonga. I do not like the way my tushie looks bare, so with the tonga Dirt Diver and I get the best of both sides. He gets the cheeks playing peekaboo and I get to pretend there's coverage. LOL
Oh what? I have to choose between the two? FINE! Thong. Ugh
2. If you see a guy with his fly down, do you tell him?
I only tell if I know the guy and like him. Otherwise I like to elbow Dirt Diver, point it out, and snicker.
3. Spanx or no Spanx?
No Spanx. There is no reason on God's Beautiful Green Earth that anyone ( and I mean EVERYONE) needs to see every ripple of cellulite on my body to be accentuated by the tightness and shimmer of spanx.
4. Do you sleep in your sheets?
Sometimes. Normally I sleep from below my hips & down out on top of them then from the boobs up out too. I really only like my hips and midsection to be covered by a sheet.
5. What is your favorite Disney character?
Goofy because he can laugh at any situation. I also LOVE the Chesire Cat due to his snarkiness and ability to disappear.
6. Dream vacation spot?
Gaah I have so many for different reasons. I'll give you my top 5 since I can't pick just one...
- New York City ... want to see a Broadway play, Ellis Island, Time Square
- A Sandals Beach Resort... Would LOVE to spend a week clotheless with Dirt Diver sans the kidlets to just soak up the sun, ocean, and each other.
- Ireland... Miles and miles as far as the eye can see of greenness, accents, history, and castles.
- Anywhere during hunting season, just us, some quads, riffles, and a beautiful forest.
- Clinton, MT for the Testy Festy or Sturgis, SD for the Biker Rally
7. What is your dream job?
To be a U.S. Marine
8. Who is your hero and why?
I truly do not have one. Many people who have come in and out of my life are my hero's. One's that I've met and one's I've only read about. People can be your hero many different reasons and if I spent the day listing them all and why, we'd be here forever. The qualities of a hero though are pretty simple; Self sacrifice, ability to have empathy for one, standing up for those who have less, a heart of gold, and the list goes on and on.
With that I'll be cheesy and drop one name... Dirt Diver because of his commitment to service in the military no matter how miserable he is at times, how much he misses out on our family, and no matter how much his body is hurting.