MilSpouse Friday Fill-in #5

23 July 2010



1. Besides the horizontal mambo, what do you miss most when your spouse is deployed?



The hugs, his smile, the warmth of his cuddles at night in bed, the support he gives when I feel like giving up, and having someone to banter back and forth with. His sarcasm. The stupid jokes that upset me. His laughter. Being able to defleact the kids to him when they've got me to my boiling point.

2. What do you miss least?

Him throwing his clothes on the floor on his side of the bed, then listen to him bitch that there's dog hair all over his stuff and how he can't find what he's looking for.

3. You only get three crayons to finish your picture… which three do you choose and why?

Blue... my favorite color
Cerulean... Another shade of blue that I absolutely adore.
Black... to outline my drawing

4. If you could have your own fragrance, what would it be called?


In the kitchen or At home ... it'd smell like a kitchen that's been baking bread, cookies, and yummie foods all day.

OR

Summertime... it'd smell like coconut suntan oil, chlorine, and sunshine

5. If the shoes make the man (or woman), what do your shoes say about you right now?

Well at the moment that I'm carefree since I'm barefoot. Normally I wear my Ariats and then they'd say that while I work hard I still like to kick up my heels, have a cold one and enjoy life with those around me.

If you haven't already jump on in, click the picture above and link up with Wife of a Sailor.


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

7 Voices:

mannadonn said...

Wow. There are a lot of barefoot babes today! LOL! I love the At Home or In the Kitchen fragrance. That's my kind of scent!

New Girl On Post said...

Oh my gosh! I love the smells of summer. Why do people not make these awesome perfumes that we suggest?

Mrs. S. said...

Love it!!

Chelle said...

I know! It's one of the bestest scents EVER!

Chelle said...

I'm always barefoot in the house. When I wear socks I slip and slide too much on the hard floors, shoes tend to step on little bitty toes so barefoot is the way to go.

Lady Rynn said...

I'd so buy the kitchen smelling one! Especially if it was like sugar cookies, I have an immense soft spot for sugar cookies. I really liked this, thanks for sharing.

Chelle said...

Oh I love Sugar cookies. Just might have to make some this week, my mouths watering now. Thanks for stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails