MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #6

30 July 2010


Today has started on a very VERY sleep deprived note, and pretty soon we'll be saying goodbye to Dirt Diver for awhile, so thank goodness for meme's that give me a reason to write without actually having to come up with something witty to write about.

Hop on over to Wife of a Sailor and participate! If ya don't you're like melted Jell-o.




1. What is your spouse’s best feature?

If you asked me a couple years ago I would say without a doubt it would be his bulging biceps that were accentuated by his awesome tightness sleeve roll on his coveralls when in the Navy. Or that sweet spot on his lower back where the 2 "dimples" are that made me want to pool Carmel syrup in them and lap it up like a love starved nymph. But let's be realistic, he's soft now, the pants have expanded, shirts have gone up in size, and his cheeks make me wanna pinch the hell out of him. But no matter what I absolutely LOVE and will forever be mesmerized by his arse that has been specially poured into his Wranglers with his wallet outline on one side and his dip can ring on the other. Nothing drives me wilder than a man in Wranglers. I could just kiss the man who invented those jeans.

2. Mild, Medium or Hot sauce?


Mild but every once in a while I'll dare for medium. What can I say, my tongue is not up to adventure okay it's more like a cute little puppy sitting in a basket with flowers, it's FRAGILE.

3. What is the worst uniform you had to wear for a job?

I used to work at Coco's as a hostess. We had to wear these super unflattering green pants that TAPERED at the ankle. I mean seriously who in their right mind wears tapered pants in 1997? Horrendous. And to top off the oh so fabulous pants, we had to wear a pink polo shirt. It was like a faded version of Peptobismal. And you could see through it. But of course none of us wore tank tops under them because it was way too hot in the restaurant while running around between the kitchen and tables. Really though in the grand scheme of things, I'm thankful I didn't have to dress up like a overcooked wiener spewed with condiments waving to people looking like a fool.

4. You have invisible powers… where is the first place you would go?

Logically I would say the bank so I could jus t "borrow" some funds to get out of this monthly drowning hell hole we're in. But since I can't help myself, I would LOVE to go to my ex-husband's house and scare the living bejezus outta him. Yes I'm still juvenile at times, I know and I embrace it.

5. What’s left on your “to do” list for this summer?

Nothing really, school starts up next Monday so for us "summer" is over. I would love to go camping but that won't happen unless Kentucky gets rid of their humidity for a weekend. I wrote a letter to weather.com asking if they can see if it's possible and didn't a response. Going to chaulk that request up with my one to Obama to move the Grand Canyon so I could see it without traveling... people in high places don't have time for the common housewife's request. It's really quiet simple one would think, not sure why it couldn't be done.

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

5 Voices:

RachelAFWife said...

You make me laugh every time I read your blog.. I like your idea of going and freaking out your ex... I think I would do that too... haha..

Michy said...

love your answer to number 1 lol...

Mrs. S. said...

Like always dollface you had me rolling.

Wife of a Sailor said...

Melted Jell-O! LOL!

And I love your answer to the invisible question!

Thanks for joining and I hope to see you next week, too!

Rachel--The Kooky Queen said...

Hahaha, cute puppy tongue wow---I gotta use that one the next time hubby dumps a truckload of peppers in the spaghetti!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails