Getting to Know You!

01 August 2010

It's been 2 days since Dirt Diver left to play in the dirt and heat to prepare for the upcoming deployment. I We miss him so incredibly much. The first day after dropping him; I spent it busy to help pass the time away. Lil t' open house, FCC paperwork, and a Pampered Chef party. By the time I sat down on my bed with my tub of Ben & Jerry's it was already 2300 and I was exhausted. That is when a teeny tiny breakdown started. I couldn't remember which cologne Dirt Diver's been wearing this month so I couldn't spray his pillow. So I cheated, grabbed one of his shirts, slipped it over the pillow, grabbed his deodorant and rubbed it on the armpit areas. *gigglesnortgiggle* What can I say? It worked in a pinch.

Now onto the fabulous MannLand5's Getting to Know You meme...



Getting to know YOU


  1. If you were to win an award today, what would it be for?

Fashion Disaster! The lady who went against the rules and wore a loose unsupportive sports bra to the commy.

2. What is your shoe style?

Ariat Boots or Flip flops

3  Does your car reflect your personality?

Oh that’s easy piesy! Our last truck I had to sell ‘cause I couldn’t get it across the country matched me to a "T". Our current truck does too but it's not lifted and doesn't sound badass anymore though :(

4. If you could take over someone’s body for a day..whose would you choose?

Hmmm well someone famous who’s vacationing in the Caribbean’s so I can blow money like crazy, work on a tan and live the fancy carefree life for the day and not have to listen to any kidlets harass me for clothes, food, diaper changes, and video game time.

5. Love or be loved?

Be loved. I’ve loved when it’s not returned and man does that hurt. It’s so incredibly painful to go every day loving someone when they could careless about your feelings. You feel so incredibly lonely.

6. If you were on death row, what last meal would you choose?

Hooters Daytona Wings (breaded), curly fries with nacho cheese, a pitcher of beer w/ a Red Robin’s Teriyaki chicken sammi

7. Have you been on vacation this Summer, if so where?

Nope. Wes’ some broke ass folks that can’t afford to travel or take time off of life. Lol

8. What is your favorite food related guilty pleasure?

Peanut butter M&M’s and graham cracker sammis with PB dipped in milk.
Ben & Jerry’s Half Baked.
Entimen’s Cheese Danish twist
TGI Friday’s Mudslide
Breakfast burritos with extra sausage grease.
Anything fried really. Actually more like double and tripled fried.

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 Voices:

mannadonn said...

Ummmm....I'm really freaking hungry now! LOL!

And I totally love the smell of The Hubble's deodorant so next time he's gone I'll probably give that a try! ;-)

Mrs. S. said...

Okay that shirt with his deodorant over the pillow is adorable. Sorry to break it to you Chelle but that was definitely a cheesy woman lovey dovey move.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails