Wishful Wednesday

28 July 2010

With it being so close to payday and so far from being able to splurge, 
my minds be conjuring up ideas. 
I kinda like it and think that maybe, just maybe I'll make this a habit...



Right about now I'd be willing to pull on a





load up the kids in the
 



to hit up a




so we can borrow someone's




to fund a trip to




for me to indulge in




Afterwords we'd head over to




and grab some




After that we'd of course head back to our




and call it a night





Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

7 Voices:

Julie The Army Wife said...

Your post makes me hungry...lol

Marissa said...

Haha! Love it :)

Mrs. S. said...

Ha ha I LOVE this!!

Kmsomarriba said...

Haha! I love this post! One of my roommates in college had her Jeep stolen in Boston. It was later found by police and had been crashed into an ATM in an attempted theft. They didn't get any money out of the ATM, or figure out who it was!

Rachel--The Kooky Queen said...

Ooooo, yeah! Count me in, I'm comin' along for the ride!

Laurie said...

lol loving the washing machine... classy! :-)

mannadonn said...

That is the most awesome use of a washing machine I have ever seen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails