Getting to Know You!

08 August 2010


It's been awhile since I've been on here writing. The last 2 days, daycare has been BUSY with different drop ins left and right, trying not to crumble under the stress of finances, not hearing from Dirt Diver this week, missing him, and making a decision about something but not having the funds to start it yet. <-- I know totally vague right? *snicker* Oh well's. Here I am stealing a couple minutes before I take the kids to church, our first time since we left our completely AWESOME church in San Diego a year ago. Let's hope this goes well and Monkey doesn't trying to "snipe", "choke hold" or "stab" any other kids while at church.



Okay enough rambling and on to the fabulous questions from MannLand5


1. Do you think mustaches are sexy?


Hmmm no not really, I prefer a full on scruffy redneck beard. I dunno I just can’t see myself going in for a kiss when it looks like there’s a furry catipillar sitting there on the upper lip waiting to attack me.


2. What's the last concert you've been to?

Toby Keith May 2010. I have to say after waiting 5 years to finally see him, I was in love with him all over again after he preformed BUT I was so disappointed in his 2 prebands and in the MWR here on post for putting up such a HORRIBLE concert, that it kinda took away from Toby. Please note I said KINDA not totally. *snicker*

3  What was your favorite 80's sitcom?

Oh man I think I’d have to say Cheers. Absolutely LOVED that show, more the older ones then the last couple seasons though. Wait no I take that back. The Cosby Show was my favorite; used to watch that show and wish I had a family like that or even siblings because it always made the idea of having siblings fun. Unfortunately I had kids and they have ruined the idea of siblings and I’m back to fully supporting the only child theory for the sanity of parents.

I also really enjoyed… Alf, Charles in Charge, Saved by the Bell, Desigining Women, Mr. Belvedere, Mama’s Family, Night Court, and Who’s the Boss.

4. Were you named after anyone?

Not that I know of. I just got the first name that’s been passed down in the family, I like it but don’t love it so I never go by it. I actually go by my middle name instead.

5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing?

Hmm depends. If they are jeans; heck no. I love the new jean ass look before they get stretched and washed.

6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time?

Knit more or get back into playing video games on the 360. I don’t play as much right now because I find myself reading more now. I really miss playing video games, like a fat kid misses cake. I wish so much I could get google reader on my Kindle, life would be soooo incredibly sweet.

7. What is your favorite department store?

I really don’t have one. I try to shop super cheap as in Wally and Ebay so I guess if I had to pick it would be JC Penny’s but ONLY because of their awesome sales.

Wait no scratch that! Sears! I LOVE their photo studios and without a single doubt could spend DAYS in their hardware section. Absolutely LOVE walking around and looking at all the Snap-On’s, socket wrenches, multi piece tool kits, etc.

8. If  you were to get Laser Hair Removal..where would you get it?

My armpits, I hate hate hate shaving them every single day. I hate that even when I finish shaving I get that 5 o’clock shadow look and then I get embarrassed about lifting my arms.

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

6 Voices:

Kacie said...

How could you NOT find that guy in your picture sexy? ;)

Rachel @ Romancing Rachel said...

Glad I'm not the only one who despises shaving the underarms daily.

Mrs. S. said...

I think mustaches are nappy. Just gross!

Chelle said...

I really only like full beards or a goatee kinda dealio but only for a couple of weeks then it's gotta go and start all over.

Chelle said...

LOL It's horrible. I hate shaving every single day, the little pricklies irritate me when I try to go a day skipping. Never works though.

Chelle said...

Well at first I couldn't but then I actually found him quite entertaining. Not sexy though. I wonder how he would get through doors like that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails