Getting to know you

29 August 2010


I love this day of just relaxing, hopefully I can convince these kids to lock themselves in their room and stop the irritating kid things they do for a couple hours. lol Yeah right who am I kidding? Well if you haven't done it yet, go for it today, MannLand5's Getting to Know You

1. If you accidental nick a car in a parking lot..Do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there?

Honestly it depends on the "nick" most of my nicks I can rub out and you don't see it. But here comes the confession, there have been a couple that have been noticeable and I got the hell outta dodge. I have never in a million years (no I'm not that old) have EVER had anyone leave me a note on my car.

2. Love your body or plastic surgery?


It's a mixture of both. I love my body but there are very small things I'd love to tweak on it. Like get lip on the "Pit Fat" or get a small eyelid lift. I have heavy eyelids and it makes wearing eye shadow difficult. I don't wear make up very much okay actually almost never ever at all, but it still irritates me. lol And of course I'd KILL to have a breast lift but with that I'll have to have implants to keep the same size and I'm okay with that. I don't like my belly bulge but that can be cut out if I just worked out more and cut back on my Ben & Jerry's addiction. lol

3. What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back?

I either like the person, their style of writing, their pictures. I like people that are just a silly as me. I need laughter and silliness. That's the most important part.

4. What percent of your blog is BS just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is?

Sadly 0%. My entire life is full of stupidity, laughter, and love.

5. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Hmmm can I say seafood meat? I can't stand wait no LOATHE seafood. But if I can't choose that then I'll go with ground beef. I prefer ground turkey anyways. And I can always eat Bison/Buffalo burger.

6. How often to you eat out?

Not very often. A family of 6 even on the dollar menu still racks up to the $20's if not more. And when we go to a restaurant no matter how we try to cut corners we still walk out being in the $50's.

7. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans?

Boot Cut all the way. Skinny jeans are horrible. Ridiculous and just plain stupid.

8. If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill?

Since this is a BTDT issue, I planned a kill, we filed divorce but yet here we sit 3 years after the fact forgiven, moved on, and better then before. I'd lie if I said we still didn't struggle but we've worked through each and every moment to conquer and be happy.



Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

3 Voices:

Mrs. S. said...

I hate seafood too!!

K@Third Time's a Charm said...

I'm also a fellow seafood hater. Grossss. And I appreciate your honesty on the last question! I think that's a situation where you never really know what you would do until it happens. Visiting from GTKY!

http://readyonetwothree.blogspot.com

mannadonn said...

I would probably give up ground beef too. We only ever use ground turkey as it is...even for most burgers.

It's sometimes easy to answer that last question and say I'd kill or divorce but until you are in the situation with a certain person you really never know how you will react. I'm glad you were able to work past things!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails