MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #13

17 September 2010



I don’t know where this week has escaped me. I had plans to write and look at me now, writing along with a meme. Geesh can we say SLACKER? I promise next week I will be on the ball better. I know having an off week this week made it harder to post anything positive because to be honest, I couldn’t find anything positive. BUT that all changed yesterday and I look forward to this new opportunity that kinda fell into my lap thanks to me being nosy for once. Lol Now on with the fabulous MilSpouse Friday Fill In!

  1. How do you spend your deployment money, do you save, pay off bills or enjoy the extra money while it is there to buy the things you do not normally have? (from Troop Petrie)
We haven’t been together as a couple for his last deployment so I don’t have answer as of yet. Right now our goal is to put some in savings and put the other part into paying off our debt. I really dislike having this huge cloud over my head knowing we’re just sinking deeper and deeper into debt. But right now I have no clue how to get us out of it so I think that’s the best solution for us.
  1. If you could relive one occasion or moment, what would it be? (from Currently On Land)
The birth of all the kids. Honestly that is the best feeling in the whole world. Going through that pain and then for it to be over in a blink of an eye to be holding the most precious gift in the world, your beautiful child as they take their first breaths of air.
  1. What’s the worst job you ever had and if it was so bad why did you take it? (from Faith and Deploying)
I really don’t think I’ve had a “horrible” job. They have all had their cons but they also had their pluses that helped me get my foot up another rung on the ladder of experience. But I guess if I had to pin point it would have to be shooter girl at the strip club. I took the job because I was already the head bartender but I needed the money bad. So when the chick didn’t show up I took the spot. So I was working 7 days a week from 1600 to 0300 every single day. I HATED the smell of Goldschlager and refuse to drink it ever since I left that place. I loathe the stupid gold flakes that stuck on my chest from the idiots who would purposely spill their “body” shot hoping to get a real body shot. MORONS. BUT I did it for the money and I loved the girls I worked with, both waitresses and dancers. They made up for the idiotcy that ran through the clients.
  1. If you could play any character on TV, who would you be?  (from Many Waters)
Hmm right now my answer would be Gemma from Sons of Anarchy. To sum her up… “ONE BADASS MOTHAF&$KER”. If you watch the show then you get it. If you don’t then you REALLY need to take a Tuesday night out and catch an episode. I love how that women holds those men together, takes no crap from anyone, and always looks so damn good in black and leather. I can only wish to look that good when I hit that age.
  1. If you could become the world’s expert in something, what would it be? (from Army of Two)
Oh geesh hmm home decorating. I can’t decorate to save my life. Wait no knitting. Wait no sewing. Wait no I honestly don’t know. Lol I love a lot of things but I always fall short of perfection in my eyes but it makes it so much more fun to laugh at myself as I struggle to get through he adventure.



Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 Voices:

Jenn @ Chances I'm Taking said...

I like your response to the last one... home decorating! That would be awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails