The sun WILL shine when you least expect it to

27 September 2010

I don’t know if it’s the weather or the new job, but life is great this week.  Well it would be FANTASTIC if it were payday but that’s coming soon enough. Until then the leaves are changing beautiful shades of fall, the air is crisp and chill, and best part the house smells so stinkin’ yummie I just want to eat everything in sight! I can’t wait to pick up ingredients for pumpkin bread and start baking home made bread without dying from the heat of the oven.

Fall is the time of year where I absolutely love to open all the windows in the house, freeze myself out, and huddle on the couch with the kids in sweats while we watch TV staying warm. Being able to bake things, watching the leaves change is just so awesome to me. Especially since I spent the majority of my life living in San Diego where we really only have 2 maybe 3 seasons. It goes from Summer to Santa Anas to Rain. Not much variation there.

Also digging the freeness I’m feeling not carrying the stress of the finances on my shoulder anymore. I have been blessed with an amazing opportunity that allows for me to help provide for our family, keeps me at home with the kids and husband, I can take with me wherever I go, and keep my daycare to just hourly and backup. I absolutely love the company I’m working for and the wonderful opportunity it’s given us. To say they are a life saver is an understatement. They have freed me, for the first time in months.

Sometimes we have to endure the struggle and pain to be blessed and truly enjoy the blessing that was bestowed upon us.




Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 Voices:

mannadonn said...

What an amazing and upbeat post! I'm so glad you had a great week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails