MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #16

08 October 2010


I can’t believe I forgot to join in last week! But here I am back in the game. MilSpouse Friday Fill In! If you haven’t joined in, PLEASE do so!
  1. What is the longest road trip you’ve ever taken?
Back in 2001 I did the drive from TwentyninePalms, Ca to Camp Lejuene, NC. It was the worse move/road trip I’ve ever experienced because I was 39 weeks against medical advice preggo, and had 2 accidents (1 that totaled my car).
  1. Do you collect anything? Tell us a bit about it.
I collect shot glasses. I tried to start a Precious Memories collection but they are so expensive that I gave up on that idea. I do have a dryer lint ball collection going on because I keep forgetting to take it out of the laundry room and put it in the trash. I’ve also got a sock collection just because I put all the mismatched socks in a bag with hopes of finding their mate but never do.
  1. What is your favorite part about being an adult?
Hmmm getting to watch what I want when I want on TV. When the dogs want out being able to deligate the chore to the kids. Hmm yeah that’s bout it at the moment.
  1. What song brings a tear to your eye?
LOL I totally answered this question wrong btu I'm fixing it now. *snicker* Hearing and singing “I can only imagine” by Mercy Me. Being in a church that fits me just right. Feeling God’s hand in my life and helping.

Also "There goes my life" by Kenny Chesney when I look at 'Tater when it plays.
  1. Describe your first plane ride (how old you were, where you were heading, etc).
I was 15 heading to Seattle, WA to go spend a week with my uncle and his family. It was the best time of my teen years I think. I loved the whole adventure, although I did have a fear the plane was going to crash. LOL I flew on Southwest and funny, they are still my preferred airline.


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

0 Voices:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails