MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #18

22 October 2010

Ya know the drill, click the pic above and head over to Wife of a Sailor to join up!

1.     Are you a night owl or an early bird?

I used to be a night owl, staying up until almost 0300 every day. Then things changed and I turned into a early bird waking at 0500. Now I have to adjust back to being a night owl.

If I had to choose between the two, I couldn’t. I love the early morning when the kids haven’t woken up yet, the birds are stirring, the crisp smell of a fresh new day. Along with the late night silence that over takes a house after a day of chaos. Listening to the crickets and owls as they come out to start their adventures. Both have their pluses.

2.     What makes you jealous?

Hmm anyone who is financially savvy. I can make a budget look fabulous on paper but to put it in action I fail. MISERABLY. I envy all those that can do it and make it work for them.

3.     Have you started Christmas/holiday shopping yet? When will you finish? (There’s only 63 days left!)

Not even close. I usually wait till Black Friday to start. I’m a procrastinator to the fullest.

4.     What would you have a personal chef make you tonight?

Tonight? Hmmm fresh tortillas,  chicken and steak fajitas, a snickerbar cheesecake, and Banana pudding

5.     Where was your first kiss?

Hmm I think it was the first time I went to Shrine Camp with my grandparents. It was with a kid named Jon who was 2 yrs older than me. I was head over heels for that douchenugget.





Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

0 Voices:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails