Happy Thanksgiving to all

25 November 2010



I just want to take a moment to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! 


There are so many things in life that we take for granted without meaning to. The last couple of months have opened my eyes to what I do have and how grateful I am that God has not given up on me when I gave up on myself. 



To all the men and women serving proudly in the U.S. Military. who are away from from their loved ones, 
THANK YOU for your sacrifice. I am hugging my soldier extra tight this year as this is our last Thanksgiving for a while.

I wish everyone a safe and happy holiday filled with lots of love and laughter.



Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 Voices:

Kpeacock said...

What a cute family picture. I like the rustic scene. Happy Thanksgiving Hooah Family!

Mrs. S. said...

I hope you had a great day lovey! Email me your addresssss!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails