Death has creeped over me

02 June 2010



I do believe I am dead. Hence the picture above.


After spending over 5 hours hugging my toilet last night.


Absolute lack of sleep between Monkey and I getting sick.

Awaking this morning feeling like a semi just slammed into me a hundred times.
Absolutely NO energy at all.

I’m willing to put bets on whether I’m actually alive.

And best of all, while I can barley walk without getting sick, I have my fire inspection today.

The only way this day will get better is if I throw up on the fire marshal or Monkey does.

And don't forget today is the last day to enter the 1803 Candle giveaway!

6 Voices:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that doesn't sound like any fun at all. Hope you feel better soon!

Mrs. Doc Handsome said...

I hate being that sick! I hope you guys start feeling better very soon!!!

ThinkFeminist said...

Get better soon woman..and please do not throw up further.

Unknown said...

I realllly hope you get better soon. I miss you!

blank said...

ewww! I hope you feel better sooooon!!!! :(

Anonymous said...

We've all been there but as the old adage goes...."this too will pass". Hope you're feeling better soon.

Haupi
http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails